Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The First Post....

So, hi there, if you're reading this, then you managed to some how get here, either by accident, or on purpose. Either way, welcome!

This is my first post here on my blog, and probably the last one for a while, since I don't plan on officially starting this thing until school starts on September 1st. But I might post some more this week, who knows, oh wait, I do! 

Anyways, let me first tell you something, Roxanne isn't actually my name, then what is it? I'm not telling you, maybe you'll find out some day with my books published and on shelves, but maybe I'll be using a pen name then too, then you'll forever be in confusion.

So, to the writer part of this blog. I am currently writing two comics, have a few unwritten story ideas, a work in progress book, and a story idea for NaNoWrMo. You might ask, 'What's that?' NanoWrMo is National Write a Novel Month, and yes, I'm taking part in it.

Another thing you should know about me, I am in two extracurricular activities, soccer, and theater, so if I'm not posting at a regular pattern that's why.
That's all for now, unless I think of something else, so thanks for checking this out.
Good bye!
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment