Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My apologies

I must apologize for my lack of posting, but I am sure few of you care.
It seems few care for whatever I do. But, that doesn't matter. This is not an emo person blog, this is a writer's blog. So I shall tell you my adventures of writing and reading an such.

So as I may have mentioned in an earlier post I am an actor. And I decided to take a monologue from Anne of Green Gables, and just that got me smitten with the series. I've read nearly 4 books in about 3 days, and not all of them have been full of reading time. There are just simply marvelous, and I wish they went on longer, but sadly they don't. They all spark my interest for Jane Austen books. Sigh... I need more books like that.

I have a few friends at my school that are writers, and a few friends not at school who are writers as well. I became friends with my out of school friends that are writers because they were writers, but I remained their friend because they are other things besides writers, they're amazing people, great friends, and they are great comforters. My school writing friends were my friends before they started to write, and they wrote because they had a good idea, and I, having been away when they started, had nothing to do with it. We love to talk about our books, but we talk about other things too. My point is, you don't have to be a writer to be my friend, and writing isn't my life. But it kinda sucks when people don't think that. I have a friend who started writing because she thinks that you have to write to be my friend. I told her that she didn't have to write to be my friend, and she wouldn't listen, she thinks that I was just saying that to make her feel better (I know because another mutual friend told me she thought this.). Sigh. It sucks sometimes to be me. However, she never continued it, and is now a jerk to me. I'm considering omitting her from my story, but that isn't very fair now is it?

As you may know, there is this thing called: NaNoWrMo. Or National Novel Writing Month. I took part in this, but sadly I only reached 6,000 or so words(pathetic right?). However I am in love with this story, and I cannot wait for it to be done because I'm bursting with ideas. I also am writing another novel too. I'll tell about them more in another post.

I miss camp dreadfully. Camp is a magical place that inspires beyond comprehension. Some people don't understand my love for it, but luckily I have a few people around me who know. Tuesday's are when my "homesickness" is the worse...

Well. Farewell to all you readers. I'm glad you read all the way through.
~Roxanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment